- Present world-class dance companies and theaters
Busan International Dance Festival started with Busan International Beach Dance Festival (Gwanganri Beach) in 2005, and was reorganized as Busan International Dance Festival (Busan International Dance Festival)
- Promote international partnership and exchange programs
Until now, the domestic dance industry, in which international exchanges were minimal due to the dance, was dramatically changed by the creation of Busan International Dance Festival. Over the years, the scale has grown and turned into a meaningful international event.
- Build international network of dance
Introducing high-level dancers who have been proved in the world stage This year, Busan International Dance Festival will be held through close links and cooperation with Korean embassies and government agencies including the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism, Busan Metropolitan City and other government agencies. From 2009, It focuses on AK21 (Arts Korea 21) international choreography performance at dance festival.
- Create dance repertories to broaden artistic horizons of the public
Every year, choreographers open the contest to open young choreographers through innovative and original choreographic performances.
- Promote new artists, choreographers and repertories Busan International Dance Festival has selected the works of domestic and foreign dancers and participated in the official invitation stage to exchange them and perform international cultural exchange well.
2018. 6.1(Fri) ~ 6.9(Sat) Haeundae Beach I Movie Hall